I am currently recruiting for an established and widely respected organisation based in the Somerset who are looking to bring in a Transformation Manager to directly support the CEO and Senior Management Team with a variety of projects within & Operations.
Main responsibilities include:
- To manage complex, cross functional projects, including strategy development and organisation transformation
- Develop project delivery strategies capable of delivering complex business cases
- Lead analysis studies; analyse data, evaluate results, and develop implementable recommendations and road maps
- Lead, guide and support workstreams and workstream leads through the development and implementation of new strategies and/or targeted change strategies, including the identification of change impacts to people, process and organisational structure
- Lead project teams and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Lead project teams to asses, manage and maintain risks and issues associated with defined projects
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Educate and coach project team members, sponsors, and functional leaders on project and change management principles, tools, and their roles in effective project delivery
The ideal applicant will be degree qualified and ideally hold a Prince 2 qualification. You will be an experienced project management professional, with circa 5 years experience leading multiple projects and teams.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.