Change Recruitment are currently supporting a national business in the appointment of a SHEQ Coordinator to report into the SHEQ Manager. This is a home based role covering all sites in the UK (circa 30% travel), as such you will ideally be situated central to the UK to assist with travel requirements. A company car is provided with this role.
You will be instrumental in ensuring that the business and all its sites continuously improve its performance in all aspects of SHEQ matters. Meaning you will need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate cooperative working throughout the business.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining accreditations such as ISO etc.
- Routinely reviewing, analysing and reporting SHEQ metrics
- Create and review risk assessments
- Monitoring and reporting progress of corrective actions
- Ensuring facilities and site inspections throughout the UK are undertaken when required as well as ad-hoc audits of working practices and monitoring culture
- Providing a knowledge resource on SHEQ matters for all UK staff
- Assist in developing SHEQ KPI’s for each business location as well as collating relevant customer KPI data
- Support training of staff to ensure they are equipped to comply with SHEQ requirements
- Coordinate and facilitate audits by accreditation bodies and other third parties
The ideal candidate will hold NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety, knowledge of H&S management systems and hold experience in a similar role.
In return this role offers great exposure in a professional business working directly alongside an experienced SHEQ team. You will also receive a competitive salary, company car and benefits package.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.