My client, a market leader within their industry, is looking for a Senior Claims Handler to join their team. Initial training will be provided at their Taunton offices, but due to current lockdown measures this role will then be home based until lockdown is lifted, when you will be working from their Taunton offices.
This is a fast paced role where you will be managing insurance claims from start to finish, acting as the main point of contact for customers. Given this is a senior level you will be expected to work with a high level of autonomy, managing high levels of caseloads.
- Act as first point of call for customers regarding new and existing claims
- Responsible for the entire claims journey from start to finish
- Build strong relationships with customers, ensuring the best possible outcome for all parties
- Responsible for validation of cases, arranging repairs and ensuring that this process runs smoothly and on time/to budget
- Chasing suppliers as required
- Settling claims that do not fit an automatic process, utilising good negotiation and customer service skills
- Ensuring all complaints are handled and logged in accordance with company policy
- Assist in refining current processes to improve company wide efficiency
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Able to proactively manage a busy workload
- Good IT Experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Manage own time effectively
The ideal candidate will have experience within the insurance industry and/or handling claims in particular.
If this is of interest, please send through your CV today as there are two positions that will likely go fast!
Change Recruitment Services (Taunton) Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.