We are currently recruiting exclusively with a forward thinking and growing business based in Weston-super-Mare. We are currently looking for a Sales Support Executive to work directly alongside the Sales Director supporting the field sales team and providing full administrative support for the sales function of the business.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Confirmation and distribution of appointments to field agents.
- Ensure all sales made are correctly recorded in the company database.
- Ensure that the stock list is always up to date as items are sold or added.
- Be a main point of contract throughout the day for field sales agents, responding to queries and questions, supporting them whilst they are with customers.
- Liaise with finance to resolve any customer contract or agent commission queries.
- Accurately input new lead information into the database.
- Processing card payments over the phone, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations.
- Take finance enquiry calls from customers who may be interested in available finance packages.
- Collating and sending sales quotations to customers as required.
- Be the main point of contacts for field sales agents with any IT related issues.
- Responsible for ensuring all required equipment and documentation are in place for new field sales agents.
- Act as liaison between purchasing and sales.
- After successful completion of probationary period, provide Saturday cover, usually one in three weekends.
- Call all customers whose appointments result in a ‘pitch and miss’ (no sale).
The successful candidate will receive full training on all products and services as part of a structured induction.
Starting salary is £22,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependant on experience, rising to £26,000 after successful completion of a probationary period. A non-contractual commission is also available after successful completion of a probationary period, meaning earning potential of up to and potentially in excess of £30,000 per annum.
Working hours are anywhere between 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday (flex depending on workload), and alternate Saturday mornings 9am - 1pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.