Change Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Credit Control / Sales Ledger Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract for an established manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Clevedon in North Somerset.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small and friendly team in order to chase existing customer debts as well as ensure efficient management of the Sales Ledger. As such you will hold experience working within a similar role and have excellent customer liaison experience.
Duties to Include:
- Responsibility for the sales ledger, ensuring its integrity
- Collecting overdue debt by phone and email, ensuring that credit limits are adhered to and debtor days are kept within agreed timescales
- Investigating, raising, tracking and approving credit notes
- Liaising internally and externally to resolve issues relating to sales invoices and credit notes
- Producing accurate and timely daily sales, cash sheet and aged debt reports
- Resolving any EDI issues and invoice failures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the Financial Controller and the wider finance team
This 6 month fixed term contract is offering a competitive salary depending on experience with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday and onsite parking.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidate