Our client who is based in Highbridge have an opportunity for a part time Receptionist to join them on a permanent basis. The hours required are every Thursday and Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm
This role is the first point of contact through face to face and telephone interactions. Performing a range of duties to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. In addition, providing administration support across the organisation.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges
- Operates telecommunications
- Books and maintains meeting rooms
- Ordering client lunches when required
- Maintaining and ordering stationery
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Oversees all matters relation to post and courier
- Organising hotel and travel accommodation for colleagues
- Providing administration support across the organisation
Experience: Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred. Familiarity with phone systems.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: Pleasant personality, previous experience in customer service is desirable. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Hours are: Thursday and Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch. Competitive salary.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.