Change Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting a newly available PR & Marketing Executive role for a reputable Somerset based Financial Services business. This is a home based role currently, but will require visits to their offices in Taunton.
Working directly with the Marketing Manager, this opportunity really gives you the chance to make a difference and contribute significantly to the presence of this organisation. Acting as a brand ambassador, you will be using multiple platforms to best represent the organisations brand.
Duties will include:
- Planning and delivering a varied annual portfolio of PR, Marketing and Branding across multiple platforms in support of business objectives and overall marketing strategy.
- Using different multimedia communication methods as appropriate including; videos, infographics, articles etc
- Ability to brief and coordinate with a range of different external agencies in a knowledgeable and precise manner, manage quality control, deadlines etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for content production and deliver on them in support of marketing and business objectives.
- Preparing, writing, editing and issuing a wide range of written communications such as article pitches, thought leadership pieces, Q&A’s and press releases.
- Managing and executing responses in relation to changes, events, or internal strategic change as directed.
- Drafting and preparing awards submissions.
- Developing and executing an internal communications strategy across the group.
- Planning and execution of multimedia ad campaigns as required, using and administering tools such as Google Ads.
- Collating and analysing data to report on the effectiveness of PR & Marketing activity as required.
- You will have proven experience within an in-house PR/Comms or Marketing function or within an agency.
- Key interest in marketing, branding and communications
- Presentation skills, media relations and public speaking
- Content management and creation
- Experience creating media analytics and understanding channel performance
- Creation of award entries, brochures and both online/offline media
- Knowledge of how to write press releases and editing
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded and capable PR & Marketing professional. You will also be highly motivated to deliver a wide range of marketing communications, branding and PR activity across all channels (online, print, social media, events).
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.