An excellent newly created opportunity has come about for an established engineering business based in Swindon. Working as a New Business Specialist you will be responsible for the Emerging Accounts, being proactive in creating and converting new sales opportunities for the business.
This is all about offering the best in class in customer support in order to exceed your sales targets and match core KPI’s for the role. As such you will be an experienced sales professional, ideally with experience working in manufacturing / engineering selling into large corporate clients.
Some of the main duties for this role:
- Develop business cases for a push or pivot into new industries, products, customers and territories through detailed market research
- Lead the execution of the sales and marketing activities into new market opportunities
- Identifying and acting upon sales opportunities, either self-generated or through leads
- Maximise margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting
- Monitor, measure and manage your sales pipeline through the company CRM
- Study declining or lost business in previously active accounts, understand reasons for loss and lead the recovery actions
- Work with existing and new vendors to ensure the business has the correct product offering and commercial terms to develop sustainable & profitable business
- Report progress in defined areas on a monthly and quarterly basis, providing accurate order and sales forecasting
- Work with the Marketing department to promote relevant products and services
- Keep abreast of industry opportunities and communicate as appropriate to the sales team
- Attend industry exhibitions and conferences to find and meet new customers and / or vendors and to understand industry trends
- Ad hoc customer visits to develop & close identified opportunities
Candidates will have demonstrable experience of the above points, as well as being computer literate on all Microsoft Office products including MS Excel.
This is an office based sales role predominately, but you will have expected travel of up to 25%.
This is a great opportunity for a tenacious and self-motivated person, who is ready to make an instant impact in a business through their proactive approach. If this sounds like you, then please apply today as a quick start is available for the successful applicant.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.