It’s an exciting time for an experienced, talented and creative Marketing Manager to join this successful pension software company based in the Bristol area.
The company continues to experience superb growth having developed and delivered a valued product to their sector and they are now keen to bring a highly professional marketing focus to what is already a respected business in its market.
Along with the great challenge that comes with establishing an internal marketing division, this role offers the added benefit of a flexible schedule of ongoing working from home and time in the office.
This makes it highly attractive and accessible to those marketing professionals who are within a commutable distance to Bristol but don’t live in close proximity to the company offices (It is however important to expect an element of domestic and international travel once circumstances allow).
If you have experience working within the finance or pensions industry that would be an advantage but key is the aptitude to switch industry, quickly gain a deep understanding of a technical product and build marketing into this company’s corporate structure, working in synergy with the successful sales development team.
This position, as a business to business Marketing Manager, is a great mix of all the key elements of marketing management and delivery with a keen focus on digital marketing channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the management team with direct reporting to a UK business director to create, plan and execute the comprehensive marketing strategy that will take the business forward successfully in its next phase of growth.
- Management of Marketing and sales qualified leads and opportunities via use of the CRM system
- Planning and delivery of marketing campaigns that will focus on both current and new potential customers for both the UK and International markets
- Copywriting and focus on consistent brand management and delivery externally and internally
- Analysis and reporting on campaign results, impact on sales lead times and ROI.
- Within context provide relevant insights, metrics and analysis to inform company pricing policy, product development and growth strategies
- Development of robust sales and marketing processes that are scalable as the business growth and expansion continues
- Management of the external budget and relationships with outside agencies
The role will suit someone who is able to quickly have a positive and measurable impact.
You will naturally be a self- starter who enjoys having full responsibility for an in house marketing function and can engage and influence at all levels of the company.
This great position offers an excellent salary dependent on experience plus a benefits package that includes a performance and profit related bonus.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.