Our client is a well respected and established manufacturing business and has been a market leader many times during its 45 years of trading. They specialise in branding and adapting their products to meet both the technical and aesthetic needs of their customers through a range of simple to sophisticated products.
You will be looking for a fulfilling job where you can make a difference by bringing new ideas to an established business. You are the type of person that thrives in a busy environment and relishes working with like-minded people. As the Marketing Manager you will be managing a real variety of marketing communications for lead-generation and sales support. You will be heavily involved in the company websites, including copywriting and then also involved in adverts, DM, email, POS, PR and measuring the results of campaigns and ROI.
Essentially, you will be creative and have out-standing time management skills, keen to join a close-knit team and get stuck in. You will also work really well with other people, to be able to implement marketing plans and measure their results.
- Prepare, implement and manage marketing strategies and plans to increase awareness and generate leads for the sales team to meet set objectives
- Manage external communication and customer research for the company
- Manage external Agencies
- Deliver direct marketing plans
- Regularly report on sales performance across different sectors and product ranges to identify trends and opportunities to positively influence revenue streams
- Marketing Degree / Graduate in Marketing or CIM qualification
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing.
- A strong understanding of customer and marketing dynamics including digital and direct marketing
- The willingness to get 'stuck in' as and when required
- Design software e.g. Adobe design
- Web design/SEO
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing plans and strategies
You will have worked in marketing for a manufacturer in the B2B industry and have a track record in delivering successful digital and print marketing campaigns across a range of communication platforms including social media, email and web and will relish direct contact with distributors and key trade customers. You will play a key role within the business, with responsibility for helping shape and implement growth through a successful marketing strategy in line with business objectives.
In return my client is offering a salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on relevant experience and qualifications, 23 days holiday alongside excellent career progression opportunities within a growing business.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.