My client who is based in Weston-super-Mare have a brand new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis,
Job Purpose: To work efficiently and effectively alongside their Sales Office producing an ongoing strategy to aid the Sales and Telesales team in business development and to work with the Account Management Team in extracting the most out of the customer base and customer retention. To increase brand awareness and digital marketing plus help manage their data base of new leads. My client would like somebody to bring fresh ideas and be able to implement new Marketing Campaigns to the business to aid generation of leads and awareness.
- Develop and build a robust media platform for the promotions
- Continuous development of ideas and initiatives for daily postings via Social Media and the Website
- Work in close partnership with both internal and external parties in delivering ongoing campaigns as well as continually improving the marketing material used for both E-Marketing and Field representatives
- Manage the existing CRM database and continue the alliance with the other UK groups in purchasing and managing additional data
- Develop value added offerings to the customer to aid both the initial sales capture as well as customer retention
- Potential to develop a “Mobile App” with the potential to roll out across the UK Group of companies
- Seek out and Identify new opportunities within business that will bring value to their customers and the company
- Manage the Sales Reps and monitor and mentor the Telesales teams in their personal development in line with the marketing strategies.
A minimum of two years marketing and data management experience. Experience of Microsoft Dynamics software would also be beneficial.
In return my client is offering a salary of between £28k and £32k depending on experience.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates