Change Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a leading Mid-Devon employer to manage the recruitment of four Internal Sales Advisors to join the business on a permanent basis due to growth. As an Internal Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for maintaining communication with Customers and Corporate Accounts to ensure customer satisfaction is enhanced and identify and act upon opportunities to increase sales.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Contacting both existing and prospective customers, identifying key decision makers within the businesses as well as keeping accurate notes and setting relevant follow up actions
- Handle incoming calls from independent customers
- Grow and develop business opportunities through follow up on promotions, supporting marketing activity and also by identifying accounts that are shrinking for opportunities to redevelop
- Maintain relationships with your own accounts
- Undertake any relevant administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the sales function
- Identify and escalate priority issues, concerns or opportunities
In addition, you will be fully trained within the Customer Service element of the business to be able to provide cover and support during busy periods.
Experience of working within a telephone-based sales environment, with a background in handling a combination of incoming and outbound calls is highly desirable. You will need to be confident in communication with key internal and external stakeholders both via the phone and email.
Due to the location of the role, it is likely you will need access to your own vehicle as public transport links are limited.
Hours of work are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with an hour break with one late shift a fortnight (11:30 - 20:00).
Change Recruitment Services (Taunton) Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.