Our client, a growing business based in Nailsea, is looking to recruit an inside sales support administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would have experience working within a busy team ensuring sales processes are followed, be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to priorities a large workload. You will have the opportunity to contribute and define processes for the wider admin team.
- Processing purchase and sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Sourcing parts to fulfill orders
- Capturing accurate information
- Be a point of contact for other departments
- Coordinate with external clients, tracking shipments and liaising with various sites
- Process quoting requests
- Ensure faulty products is returned in the correct manner
- Working directly with the sales reps to ensure all paperwork is completed
- Liaise with internal representatives including sales reps, internal teams and customers by updating them accordingly
- Maintain and file documentation
- Assist with updating and maintaining the database
- Ability to prioritise a workload
- Excellent communication skills on all platforms
- Experience within a sales administration role
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate with good experience of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent relationship-building skills
Our client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Working week of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, quarterly bonus, onsite parking and 28days holiday including bank holidays rising on service to the company.
If you can work well under pressure, build rapports at ease and have excellent attention to detail then send your CV to me today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.