Our client, a well-established manufacturing business, is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their growing team in Swindon.
This role will promote sales growth by productive communication with new and existing customers, distributors and stakeholders.
- Processing customer orders from start to finish
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
- Handling customer queries in a manner than secures sales
- Advising on products and offering alternatives where needed
- Providing a basic level of technical support to customers, liaising with the in house technical team
- Sourcing parts and prices
- Ensuring all documentation complies with regulations and procedures
- Maintaining customer records
- Assisting with the export of good to customers
- Experience working within a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Fully computer literate
- Organised and efficient
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate working and confident with numbers
- Able to negotiate
In return, our client is offering a salary of circa £25,000 per annum, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, 25 days holiday, company pension and a monthly bonus incentive.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.