Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well respected manufacturing business based in Weston-super-Mare. We are looking for a HR Advisor to join them for an initial period of 6 months to work in a stand along role (with support from Group Head Office) supporting the General Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers on all general employee related matters; helping to resolve queries such as pay and benefits, and policy information
- Provide HR support and advice to line managers in investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings, performance, and absence management discussions.
- Maintain the HR system and produce a number of regular and ad-hoc reports as required on overtime, absence, headcount etc; ensuring the data is communicated as necessary to the appropriate manager
- Monthly payroll duties:
- Processing payroll paperwork including new starters, leavers, sick pay and amendments.
- Complete the monthly payroll data input ensuring accuracy in line with the Company policies for Sick pay, Maternity, Paternity etc.
- All administration tasks related to payroll ensuring the day to day payroll administration is run smoothly and efficiently.
- Coordinate site recruitment activities including the production of internal and external advertisements, liaising with employment agencies, arranging and supporting interviews, issuing employment contracts etc
- Carry out inductions for new starters and exit interviews for leavers.
- Reply to reference requests for former employees.
- Manage the day to day relationship with key suppliers such as occupational health and recruitment agencies.
You will ideally have experience working within a manufacturing environment supporting senior management on HR / ER matters. This role also offers and immediate start for the successful candidate.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.