Due to the continued growth of the business my client is currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, office based Estimating and Commercial Team Assistant.
The primary role of the Estimating and Commercial Team Assistant will be to receive and register tender enquires, set up and manage project files, assist with the preparation and submission of estimates and variations.
The role will also involve managing client queries by telephone and email whilst delivering accurate & timely customer service.
You must be able to develop a professional rapport with new clients and provide support to progress working relationships. You will also be required to maintain, grow and assist the Sales Team to retain existing clients.
Working within a team the responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Managing information in accordance with bids and tenders including the accurate extraction of relevant information from tender packages to assist the Bid Team to collate and return accurate quotations and information.
- Sourcing relevant information from the enquiry for project specific components, understanding the compliancy of tender returns. Ensuring all pod components adhere to all relevant standards. Learning about product functionality.
- Following up tenders that have been submitted, by way of telephone and/or email and updating the sales team on progress of projects at tender stage.
- Handling of commercial queries from external clients and internal departments, and recording requests for information.
- Liaising with the procurement team to obtain and organise information required for quotations and assisting with the preparation of client variations.
- Assisting with the production & distribution of company marketing literature. Circulating hard copy & digital mail-shots using an online lead generation data base.
- Preparing sales presentations, sales team diary management and meeting coordination.
- Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
- Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Power Point, Word and Microsoft office.
- Good numerical & written skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- An organised approach to work and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Friendly, personable and outgoing attitude
- Self-motivated, positive and eager to learn
Competitive salary. Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.