Change Recruitment are currently working with a highly successful manufacturing & production business based in Langport, Somerset who are looking for an Engineering Co-ordinator to support their onsite Engineers.
This role is essential in the smooth running of the engineering department, in terms of scheduling of maintenance works for machines and ensuring the parts stores are fully stocked in advance of maintenance works being carried out.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take ownership of ordering parts and managing the control of stock
- Working closely with key suppliers to minimise lead times and to maintain stock availability
- Managing the work scheduling system to book in and record repair and maintenance works
- To assist with producing Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Report collation as required by management
- General administration duties including ensuring that all documentation is audit ready
- To maintain excellent housekeeping standards across the store, fully complying with 5S principles
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have experience of an engineering environment and parts ordering
- The ability to manage your own workload whilst maximising effectiveness
- Excellent communicator with the ability to assimilate technical information into reports, spreadsheets and graphs.
- Good IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
This is a permanent role and offers an immediate start after a successful interview process. The role will be based on site, and all Government required social distancing procedures are in place.
This role offers a competitive salary of circa £23k, working hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
If you like the sound of this role, and feel you have the required experience, please apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.