Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with the chance of progression and development? My client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent and full time basis.
Being based just outside of Taunton, you will need to be able to drive with access to a car and onsite parking is provided.
- Answering all correspondence from customers including telephone, email and post
- Proactively looking after a case load
- Providing excellent customer service to all
- Liaising with internal teams, clients and customers to source information
- Updating the in-house system with correct details
- Great attention to detail
- Experience within a customer service role
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
In return my client is offering full time hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, your birthday off, company pension, social events and more.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take their first steps working within an office environment.
Change Recruitment Services (Taunton) Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.