A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading organisation in Wellington as their Credit Controller.
As Credit Controller, you will be reporting directly into the Credit Manager and will play a key role in the Finance department.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the recovery of over 400 accounts
- Cash allocation and reconciliations
- Liaising with the internal departments for commercial needs
- Working towards monthly cash and debtor day targets
- Providing monthly management information
- Assisting in setting up a cash process
This role would be well suited to a real team player with a proven experience in in securing outstanding debt. You will need to have strong organisational skills combined with an excellent attention to detail and fantastic communication skills.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, generous pension scheme, 28 days annual leave rising to 33 with service, free onsite parking, stunning offices with state-of-the-art technology. The working hours are Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:30) with a 1-hour lunch break.
Part-Time application will also be considered for individuals with exceptional experience.
Change Recruitment Services (Taunton) Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.