Change Recruitment are currently working with an independent firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking for a Client Manager to join their successful team.
This is an interesting role and unique role to most other firms as you will be allocated a portfolio of clients from day one, taking full responsibility for the complete accountancy service. From initial bookkeeping and accounts prep, through taxation and management information with commentary and analysis to give business leaders a true insight into their finances and business. Customer care will be key in relaying this advice in an easy to understand format.
This role will continue to develop alongside your portfolio, and as such would suit someone AAT or ACCA/ACA part Qualified looking to advance their career and get a wide variety of exposure within practice. (Study support is available in this role)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to time manage and organise workflow in an efficient way in order to meet deadlines
- Preparation and review of limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts, corporation and personal tax computations and subsequent returns. PAYE and VAT.
- Tax planning to be carried out including remuneration planning for directors, capital gains tax etc.
- Dealing with all client queries
- Initial contact with new clients and providing advice to set up new businesses in the most tax efficient manner
- HMRC registrations for all taxes and Companies House registrations and secretarial updates
- Ability to deal with HMRC as required
Support will be provided by the directors, so you will need to demonstrate a good accountancy aptitude and a hunger to learn and develop your skills further where needed.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.