Area Manager (Live-in Care Sector)
My client, an established and successful care and nursing at home provider, is currently looking for a commercially minded Area Manager for their South West region. This role, reporting directly into the Regional Care Director, is essential in ensuring exemplary compliance and financial performance of the region through the direct management of 8 Care Managers and their team of Live-in carers.
You will ideally come from an Area/Regional Management role, where you oversaw compliance, financial performance, team performance and recruitment. As such you will be a driven high performer who is commercially focussed and is able to provide strong leadership and coaching to the care provision team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver the operational plan for the live-in service that will deliver growth, an excellent customer experience and exceptional quality across the region
- Oversee the smooth, efficient and profitable day to day management of the Live-In service and provide leadership, guidance and direction to Live-In Care Managers.
- Responsible for arranging monthly area management meetings with your team, and 1-2-1 catch ups with the Live-in Care Managers
- Be a leader in Commercial, attending quarterly head office meetings with the Directors presenting the quarters key financials
- Identify any areas of opportunity to improve the development and performance of the Live-In team to retain and grow the service.
- Be accountable and manage a caseload of customers, ensuring customer satisfaction is of the highest level
- To support the Live-In Care Managers in maximising the profitable growth of their area by producing challenging and realistic KPI’s and targets that improve the growth of their area
- To initiate, prioritise and manage a process for reviewing Live-In Care Managers that are underperforming in terms of growth, retention or staff productivity
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the region to improve and exceed overall effectiveness, performance and service standards.
- To work closely and alongside the Carer Services Coordinators to ensure service standards are met and exceeded
- To ensure the compliance and quality for all Live-In Customers is met in line with CQC standards and legislative requirements. Lead and manage on any areas of performance and take action to improve where required.
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff in the Live-In service
- Manage training delivery across the region and ensure regional training resources are used efficiently
The is an essential role in the continued growth and success of this business, and as such you will be rewarded with a salary of circa £45k plus car allowance, a generous pension and EAP. You will be home based with travel throughout the South West Region to meeting both customers and your team, but this schedule is to be managed by yourself.
If this is a role that interests you then please apply today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.