Our client has an exciting new position in a vibrant ethical local company. The role is based in Weston-super-Mare and the successful candidate will need to be flexible as well as having the ability to communicate with non-financial individuals. This role would suit somebody who will thrive under pressure and relish a busy office environment.
Duties to include:
- Supervise two Finance Assistants
- Process payments & post to accounts system
- Resolve queries re statements
- Month end reconciliations: Opera / Core, 3rd parties, SL, PL, Banks including ABL returns
- Assistance in year-end audit
- Preparation of UK and International VAT and other associated returns
- Assist with month end preparation including accruals, prepayments and journals
- Reconciling raw materials to finished goods from processing sites
- Invoicing to foreign customers & agents
- Process payroll & maintain staff company benefits packages (life assurance, pension, health cover, DIS)
- To assist with cover of Financial Controller duties when necessary
- Provide information to support company secretarial in maintaining company registers
The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, able to work to tight deadlines and have comprehensive Excel understanding. Previous line management experience is highly preferable. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this position. In return the company are offering a generous salary & benefits depending on experience in the region of £26k to £29k per annum.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates