An opportunity for an Accounts Senior with practice experience has become available at one of the leading local firms of Chartered Accountants.
The position will include a broad variety of responsibilities, including:
- Working as part of the corporate team preparing annual limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts and also corporation and personal tax computations and review
- Preparing management accounts including cash flow forecasts and business plans on a monthly/ quarterly basis and VAT returns
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out audits
- When required mentoring of various juniors with responsibility for delegation, supervision and review of workload
- Working closely with clients using Xero and transitioning to the Xero platform.
As a minimum you will be in your final year of AAT studies, but ideally you will be qualified and looking to continue your studies into ACCA or ACA. As well as this you will need to have exposure using Xero and feel confident with this software.
This position offers a competitive salary and holiday package that rises with service, pension, private medical scheme and an annual salary review.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.